Monday, February 16, 2009

3 months old oh my!

Grammy and Ella
Ella = the cover monster- she loves to snuggle her covers

Ella and Daddy- smiles all around


Hello All, 
Well we can't believe it, our little girl is already 3 mo old! It is so crazy. She is doing so well. Enjoy the pictures below and our little video of her "talking". I love her little coos- as you can see she is way into her hands. Starting to be interested in grabbing things but hands are still number one in her book. Life is great, today had a moms day out with my girlfriend Abby it was awesome lunch out and massages. Felt great. Dad was on Mr. Mom duty and he did awesome- I am lucky to have such an awesome guy for a husband and father to Ella. He cared for her all day and made an awesome dinner to boot. Well I better sign off, this mom needs to get to bed! Love to all, Sheila 

1 comment:

RAB said...

What a great video. She's getting so big!!! Love the pictures!