Sunday, February 1, 2009

Daycare week 1





Hello All!
Well this was my first week back to daycare and Ella is 11 weeks old tomorrow. The first week back was probably a whole lot more difficult for me then Ella. She had been to daycare trial runs the week before last and did great with our friend Jocelyn. Jocelyn is the sister of my friends Tammy and Derek who just had baby Timmy in August. So it is just Timmy and Ella at daycare- which is great, she gets lots of attention and it is about 5 min from my work and 10min from home! Jocelyn reported that she was wonderful all day so it was difficult to get fussy baby at the end of the day- her fussy period is usually from 5-6pm on to bedtime. So this weekend has been awesome with having Ella all day- seeing lots of smiles that aren't so frequent at night! I am working 4 days now Tuesday-Friday so that will help. So that was our big news for the week- I am getting adjusted to working & pumping and being a mom- my plate is pretty full- but I love it! It has been great to get back to work and see my friends and my boss has been awesome. 
Well I better sign off- Ella is enjoying her mobile and we are gearing up for superbowl tonight- not really favoring a team- but looking forward to hearing Bruce Springsteen at halftime if we can stay up that late! Love to all, Enjoy these pics of Ella at daycare her first week! Love, Sheila

No comments: