Friday, February 6, 2009

Cutie Pie

Hello All

Ella is doing really well, we just completed daycare week 2 and she is really enjoying it. I miss her when I am at work but it is so great to know she is getting a lot of attention. Jocelyn sends me pictures of her via email during the day so it is a great pick me up. I have included some on this post. She tried the excer-saucer they have at daycare and loved it. She couldn't "jump" but kicked her legs pretty good in excitement! We will probably shop for one for home because she was enamored with all the toys on the saucer part. 
Ella is really into her hands right now- loves to suck on them which is great when we are in traffic and I can't reach her pacifier! She has also been sleeping really well- 5-7 hours a night- last week we got 7 hours every night- it was awesome- sometimes she falls back to 5 but then sleeps another few hours after nursing so that is good for us! 
Not much else is new here- I am still adjusting to work. Along with being back after 10 weeks we are moving our entire lab to a new part of the building so that is nice but definitely makes things a bit chaotic at work. Luckily the ladies I work with are great- we are finally all sharing an office which will be a lot of fun. 

Well just a quick post, it is Jake's week on call for work so we may not see him much so I better go downstairs and hang out with my favorite girl and guy! Hope everyone is well. Love, Sheila xo


No comments: